Concrete Wall

Tax Clearance for Foreign & SPR Employees (IR21)

When your non-Singapore Citizen employee (i.e. foreign or Singapore Permanent Resident employee) ceases employment with you in Singapore, goes on an overseas posting or plans to leave Singapore for more than 3 months, you are required to seek tax clearance for him.


This applies to all work pass holders including Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) holders.


Fee charged at SGD 80 per employee.